Recent Website Updates
Local Event Starting Sunday, Jan 23rd
- 2022 OPK (Old People with Kids) Co-ed Flag FB League
- Nottingham Forest - Wilchester - Surrounding Area
- Organizing now, Seeking new teams / new players
- Games – Sunday’s @ 3pm or 4pm
- First Game of the year is on Sun, Jan 23rd
- Football Fields @ Spring Forest MS (behind the school)
- Seeking to grow the league and add players to existing teams
- Currently there are 4 teams
- Open to all skill levels
- If you're new to the neighborhood, it is a great way to meet new people
- More Info:
- Nathan Vajdos, email@example.com, 210-831-5144
- OPK Flyer
On Wednesday, December 22nd, 2021, at 6:00 pm (Agenda Linked Here)
, the Board of Trustees of the Nottingham Forest Civic Association, Inc. will meet in regular session, open to the public, at the Nottingahm Forest Club located at 325 Kickerillo. You can access the meeting agenda from the Crest website by clicking on the following link and scrolling down to Meeting and Forms. https://crest-management.com/Communities/Nottingham-Forest-Civic-Association
. Meeting minutes from previous board meetings:
How To / Important Topics
- Become a NF Club Member sign up page
- Sign Up to Receive the Newsletter sign up here.
- Request Permission to Make Exterior Modifications: Architectural Control Committe Exterior Modification Request Form (updated 2021.11.04
- Realtors - Conveyances are handled through Crest Management at www.crest-management.com or by phone at 281-579-0761
- Modifications/Property Improvements - Architectural Control Committee - Before you undertake any construction project or modify the exterior of your home or lot, please contact the Architectural Control Committee (ACC) for approval. In general, most landscaping does not require ACC approval. Turnaround time is greatly improved when you provide a detailed description of the project including pictures, surveys, and/or drawings. Also, please include information on materials and colors such as shingles, siding, paint, etc. Our neighborhood deed restrictions can be viewed here and to help speed up the process, please complete the Crest Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Nottingham Forest
The Nottingham Forest Civic Association Association, founded in 1964, is a non-profit Texas corporation. A board of Trustees, composed of residents, conducts the affairs of the Association. The Association is responsible for enforcement of the Deed Restrictions, collection of garbage and refuse, security, and maintenance and landscaping of the entrances to the subdivision and common areas. You may contact the appropriate trustee (see listing of current trustees) directly with any questions or concerns. Meetings of the Board are generally held each month and are open to all residents and homeowners of Nottingham Forest. If you wish to address the Board regarding a particular matter, please contact the neighborhood's management company, Crest Management, at www.crest-management.com or 281-579-0761 at least three days before the meeting so that you may be placed on the agenda.
Annual homeowners' meetings take place in May, when Trustees are elected and a review of the year is presented. Another meeting is held during the year where the Board presents the budget for the Association for the next year for approval. Unless otherwise announced, all NFCA Board and general meetings are held at the Nottingham Forest Club, 325 Kickerillo, Houston, Texas 77079. Accounting for Nottingham Forest Civic Association is handled by Crest Management. Payments should be mailed to the address on your invoice. If you did not receive an invoice, call Crest at 281-579-0761 Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.. Additional information about the Civic Association is also available through the Crest Management web site.
Nottingham Forest Moms' Club
Would you like to join the Nottingham Forest Moms' Club?
Please contact email@example.com for more information
Click here to find out more about Nottingham Forest Women's Club membership and activities.